What do You think I should do?

by Pinky

I'm a 21 year old lady and I have a 2yr old son. I've been in a relationship with his father for 4yrs but he is double my age and so I met this other guy who is the same age as me and I fell in love with him so badly dat I lost interest in my son's father, I've been dating this guy for 10mnths now and I really love him and he loves me 2. So I don't know if I should follow my heart n be with this guy or go back 2 the father of my child just for my sons sake, though I don't love him anymore??

Comments for What do You think I should do?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 25, 2014
Amazing is the feeling of Love!
by: Lemon & Autumn, "L.A."

Hi Pinky!

You should Love the one you're With!

Sometimes our emotions take control and we get confused about the direction of our lives. It's ok to feel torn every now and again. But you should be happy! bottom line!

Be sure to maintain a good co-parenting relationship with your ex. In doing so, there will have to be boundaries (i.e. NO sneaking and creeping around with him, or engaging him in conversation about your current relationship, etc.)

If you make all communications with your ex about your son; then you should be able to follow your heart and be with the man you love.

Problem Solved!

Put the baby to bed early tonight and take a nice hot bubble bath. Relax and be who you are and go in the direction that is destined for you. Love is waiting :)

Wishing You The Best in Love~

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Free Love Advice.