11 Tips By Og Mandino from
The Greatest Salesman in the World
Only principles endure and these I now possess, for the laws that will lead me to greatness are contained in the words of these scrolls.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- I will form good habits and become their slave
- I will greet this day with love in my heart
- I will persist until I succeed
- I will increase my knowledge of the world
- I will live this day as if it is my last
- Today I will be master of my emotions
- I will laugh at the world
- Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold
- I will act now
THE TEN VOWS OF SUCCESS
- Never Again Will I Pity or Belittle Myself
- Never Again Will I Greet the Dawn Without a Map
- Always Will I Bathe My Days in the Golden Glow of Enthusiasm
- Never Again Will I Be Disagreeable To A Living Soul
- Always Will I Seek the Seed of Triumph in Every Adversity
- Never Again Will I Perform Any Task Less Than My Best
- Always Will I Throw My Whole Self Into One Task At A Time.
- Never Again Will I Wait And Hope For Opportunities to Embrace Me.
- Always Will I Examine, Each Night, My Deeds of the Fading Day.
- Always Will I Maintain Contact, Through Prayer, With My Creator.